These thick and chunky cookies are bursting with butterscotch chips, dark chocolate, walnuts, and flaky sea salt. They're soft and chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside. In other words, they have it all! If you're a fan of loaded cookies, these butterscotch chocolate chip cookies are for you!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond butter (creamy style)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, beat together the egg, almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla. Then add the coconut sugar and beat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the almond flour, tapioca flour, and baking soda and mix until no flour clumps remain.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and walnuts. Using a large cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 12 - 14 minutes. Once baked, sprinkle with a little sea salt and enjoy!
- To store, place the cooled cookies in an airtight container. They will keep fresh for up to 5 days.