If you like chocolate, this brownie pecan pie is just for you. It's like a rich fudgy brownie combined with a decadent pecan pie. With a deep chocolate filling, crisp chopped nuts, and a soft flaky crust, this gluten-free pecan pie will be the hit of any party!
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare the pie crust as directed in this gluten-free pie crust post; set aside
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth; set aside to cool
- In a stand-mixer or in a large bowl, beat the eggs and coconut sugar together until creamy in texture and almost double in size
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well to incorporate. Mix in the almond flour and cacao powder until no flour clumps remain. Fold in the chopped pecans and sea salt flakes
- Pour the batter into the prepared pie crust (make sure you have poked holes in the bottom so air bubbles have a place to escape in the oven) and bake for 27 - 30 minutes. The crust should be a golden brown color and the brownie filling set (it will continue to bake once removed from the oven)
- When ready to serve, sprinkle a little extra sea salt flakes over top followed by a scoop or two of paleo vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
- Category: Pies
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free brownie pecan pie, paleo brownie pecan pie, brownie pie, gluten-free pie crust