- 2 cups diced granny smith apple (approx. 1 apple)
- 1 cup pitted dates (10 - 16 small dates)
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- sea salt flakes (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process a few times to break up the apple pieces and dates.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor then turn on and let it run for a couple minutes until you reach a thick consistency. This can take 5 - 8 minutes. If needed, stop the food processor the scrape down the sides.
- Transfer the apple butter to an air-tight glass jar and sprinkle with sea salt flakes if desired. Store the apple butter in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- Category: Spreads
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel apple butter, easy apple butter, no cook apple butter