Delicious and easy raw chocolate balls made with protein powder, nuts, and dates. This simple no-bake recipe is perfect for kids and can be made in 10 minutes or less. Made gluten-free and vegan, they're the ideal healthy snack!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup sprouted oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 Tbsp caco powder (plus another 2 Tbsp to roll the ball in)
- 1/2 Tbsp maca powder
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 scoops protein powder of choice (I used this one)
- 3-5 Tbsp water
- Add all ingredients except the water to a food processor and blend for about 20 - 30 seconds
- While the blender is running, pour in 3 Tbsp of water. You should start to see the mixture begin to form a large ball. If not, add another 1 Tbsp of water into the processor. The mixture should be a tad sticky and have formed a ball in the mixer.
- With a small cookie scoop, scoop out small balls of the mixture. Roll in between the palms of your hands to create a round ball. Then roll the balls in a shallow bowl with cacao powder. Tap the ball a few times in the bowl to shake off any excess cacao and enjoy!
- Category: Bites and Truffles
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American