Simple and easy gluten-free graham crackers you can make at home - YES, they exist! These graham crackers have that crisp crunchiness we know and adore accompanied with the beloved "graham" flavors of molasses, cinnamon, and honey. Whip up a batch and get ready to get your s'more on!
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp molasses
- 3 Tbsp honey (sub agave to make vegan)
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- 2 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Flour to roll out dough (I used tapioca flour or arrowroot starch)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, molasses, honey, and almond milk until well combined
- Fold in the almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and stir until no flour clumps remain
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle about 1/4 of an inch in thickness onto a lightly floured piece of parchment paper (use half the dough at a time). Trim the edges then make a cut with a knife down the middle on the long side. Slice the shorter side into thirds so you are left with 6 squares. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
- Let cool, break apart, and enjoy!
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American