Simple and easy gluten-free graham crackers you can make at home - YES, they exist! These homemade graham crackers have that crisp crunchiness we know and adore accompanied with the beloved "graham" flavors of molasses, cinnamon, and honey. Whip up a batch and get ready to get your s'more on!
While these homemade graham crackers make a great cookie or snack, let's be real, they deserve to be paired with a gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate. Because they're so easy to make, they're perfect if you're looking to take your homemade s'mores to the next level.
What you Need to Make Homemade Graham Crackers
How to Make Graham Crackers
You won't believe how ridiculously easy these graham crackers are to make. You can make the dough in one bowl and then just roll it out and cut into squares. I like to roll out my dough on parchment paper so it's super easy to just transfer the entire thing to a baking sheet to bake.
- Mix the wet ingredients together. This is the melted coconut oil, molasses, honey, and almond milk
- Now for the dry ingredients. Fold in the almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon until a large ball of dough forms
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle. This is best done on a lightly floured piece of parchment paper (I use tapioca flour or arrowroot starch). Simply take half the dough and roll it out about ¼ of an inch in thickness. Trim the edges to create a large rectangle. Then, with a knife cut the rectangle into 6 small squares (cut it down the middle on the long-edge then slice into thirds on the short-edge side)
- Bake! Transfer the parchment paper to a baking sheet and bake for 18 - 20 minutes until the edges turn a golden brown. Once cooled, you should be able to break each square off into individual crackers!
Check out these other summer-filled treats you're sure to love!
Homemade Graham Crackers
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil - melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 3 tablespoon honey - sub agave to make vegan
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Flour to roll out dough - I used tapioca flour or arrowroot starch
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, molasses, honey, and almond milk until well combined.3 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon molasses, 3 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Fold in the almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and stir until no flour clumps remain.2 ½ cup almond flour, ½ teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle about ¼ of an inch in thickness onto a lightly floured piece of parchment paper (use half the dough at a time). Trim the edges then make a cut with a knife down the middle on the long side. Slice the shorter side into thirds so you are left with 6 squares. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes until the edges begin to brown.Flour to roll out dough
- Let cool, break apart, and enjoy!