This chocolate chip cookie skillet is ooey, gooey, and oh so chocolate-y! Think soft and chewy cookie with a crisp crinkly crust served hot right out of the oven. Made with wholesome ingredients, it's a health-ier take on the classic pizookie!
- Preheat oven 350. In a large bowl, whisk the egg, coconut sugar, nut butter, and vanilla together until airy and creamy
- Fold in the almond flour and baking soda and mix until no flour clumps remain; don't over mix
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased 8-inch* cast iron skillet. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until the edges turn golden brown
- Serve warm with a couple scoops of ice cream, if desired.
* Note : double the recipe if using a 13-inch skillet
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cookie Skillet, Paleo Cookie Skillet, Healthy Cookie Skillet, Gluten Free, Paleo