The absolute best and easiest smoothie you can make right at home. This triple berry smoothie is packed with all the protein, fats, and vitamins you need to start your day off on a high note! It's made with only 3 simple ingredients and can be whipped up in a flash.
- 2 cup greek yogurt (use dairy-free if desired)
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter (sub. any nut butter)
- 2 cup frozen mixed berries
- Place the smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on low-speed, scraping down the sides as needed, until the mixture is running smoothly.
- Increase the blender to medium-speed and let the blender run for about 30 seconds. Pour the mixture into glasses and enjoy!
Yogurt : If you like a thick and creamy smoothie, greek yogurt is your friend! I like to use 0% greek yogurt as the added nut butter will provide some healthy fats. However, 2% or 5% will work well too. If needed, substitute dairy-free.
Storing : This smoothie is best enjoyed fresh from the blender. However, if you would like to store it to enjoy later, keep it in an airtight container in the fridge. I won't be as thick after doing this but will still be nice and chilled!
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: triple berry smoothie, pink berry smoothie, 3 ingredient smoothie