Warm and cozy healthy pumpkin spice latte you can whip up right at home! With luxurious creaminess, beautiful autumn flavors with every sip, and a very special ingredient that knocks it outta the park, this latte is one for the books. Made with good-for-you ingredients so you can just sit back and enjoy!
- 2 cups almond milk (plus 1/2 cup for froth if desired)
- 2 shots espresso or 1/3 cup extra strong coffee
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree’
- 1 Tbsp cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice*
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until well blended
- Transfer the mixture to pot and simmer over medium-low heat. Continue to stir to prevent burning and/or settling
- Pour into 2 mugs and top with frothed almond milk (I use this to froth almond milk and it’s the best!), an extra sprinkle of pumpkin spice, and enjoy!
* Note : If you don’t have pumpkin spice you can make your own with 1/4 tsp each cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger