These greek yogurt blackberry popsicles are loaded with fresh juicy berries and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Made with just a few simple and natural ingredients, they pack a protein punch while keeping you refreshed. This fun and easy recipe is one even the kids will love!
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt (at least 2% fat)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (sub any nut milk)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (sub honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat your freshly washed blackberries in a skillet over medium-low heat with 1 Tbsp water. The heat will soften the blackberries and extract some juices which is delicious in these popsicles. Heat just until soft then remove from heat and place in the fridge to cool while you prepare the yogurt mixture
- In a bowl, stir together the greek yogurt, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Taste test the yogurt to make sure it's sweet enough for you (if not, add another Tbsp maple syrup until it is sweet enough for you). Fold in the blackberries and juice
- Spoon the mixture into popsicle molds, place the lid on top, and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze in freezer for at least 4 hours until solid and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Frozen Treats
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Greek Yogurt Popsicle, Blackberry Popsicle, Fruit Popsicles, Homemade Popsicles