- 1 egg, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- ⅓ cup In The Raw Agave Nectar
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 4-oz white chocolate, to dip (to make these dairy-free, sub melted coconut butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In bowl, beat together the egg, coconut oil, vanilla, molasses, and In The Raw Agave Nectar, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the rolled oats, oat flour, cinnamon, ginger, and baking soda.
- Slowly fold the flour mixture into the bowl with the wet ingredients. Mix until no flour clumps remain.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave a couple inches in between each cookie so they have room to spread. Bake in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes until the edges are dark brown and crispy. Let cool before dipping in white chocolate.
- Once the cookies have cooled, melt the white chocolate in a skillet on the stove or in the microwave in short intervals until the consistency is thin and runny. Pour the melted white chocolate into a shallow bowl and dip half of each cookie in the bowl to coat. Place the cookie on a baking sheet with parchment paper to dry.
- After the chocolate has set, enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free gingerbread cookies, healthy gingerbread cookies, dairy-free gingerbread cookies