These cake batter cups are made with a luscious white chocolate shell filled with creamy peanut butter and sprinkles on top. Eat bite is full of the vanilla buttery birthday cake flavor we know and love. Made with just a few simple ingredients, the hardest part will be waiting for them to set!
- 1 4-oz Lily's White Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/3 cup thick peanut butter (sub. any nut butter)
- Sprinkles to top
- Melt the Lily's White Chocolate Bar until smooth (I like to do this by simmering a small pot of water on the stove over medium-low heat and placing a skillet on top with the chocolate. Stir occasionally until melted)
- Remove the white chocolate from heat. Stir in the vanilla, butter, and almond extract. Place mini muffin liners into a mini muffin pan and spoon melted chocolate into the bottom of each liner (just enough to cover the bottom)
- Place about a tsp of peanut butter into the center of each muffin liner. Spoon additional melted chocolate over top until level and sprinkle with sprinkles. Place the muffin tin in the fridge to set (at least 2 hours) and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: Chocolate
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cake Batter Cups, White Chocolate Reese's Cups, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups