This post is sponsored by Angelic Bakehouse. All thoughts are my own. Thank you so much for supporting brands that make The Fit Peach possible!
This swoon-worthy spread makes the ultimate party appetizer everyone is sure to love! Paired best with Angelic Bakehouse's crisps to pack in some serious crunch. It's light and airy with sweet nodes of honey in every bite.
Everyone needs a go-to appetizer to pull out when an impromptu happy hour starts to develop. Something that is sure to please the whole crowd. Well, let me introduce you to this Honey Whipped Goat Cheese.
It's a dish that says elegant and sophisticated but is so simple to whip up, you can pull it out in no time. In other words, it's my favorite kind of dish.
Angelic Bakehouse Crisps
This spread is absolutely perfect with any of Angelic Bakehouse's flavored crisps. They're pre-sliced and provide the crunchiness that pairs so well with this creamy dip. Not only are delicious and come in a variety of flavors, they are also:
- Made with 7 sprouted grains
- Whole Grain
What you need to make Honey Whipped Goat Cheese
I love how easy and simple this recipe is. So much so, I'd be willing to bet you have most of the ingredients needed already on hand! Here's what you need:
- Goat cheese
- Cream cheese (vegan or light)
- Nut milk
- Fresh basil
Whipped goat cheese tips
- Use a hand-mixer. A hand mixer is the best appliance for this recipe as it provides the air needed to make the cheeses super fluffy. You can use a stand mixer, just know that your spread may not be as fluffy.
- Soften the cheeses. Room temperature goat cheese and cream cheese work best with this recipe. Since they are already softened, they are easier to beat together to obtain a light and airy texture.
- Get creative! Think of this spread as a blank canvas on top of a cracker. Top it off with your favorite fruit or nuts. Feel free to mix up the herbs as well. The world is your oyster!