The best soft & chewy flourless cookies! Made with only 3 simple main ingredients, these soft-baked cookies come together in no time at all. They’re paleo-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free! With a soft center and crispy golden edges, this is a cookie worth talking about.
Why I love these cookies
I think we can agree nothing goes together quite like peanut butter and chocolate. They are THE dynamic duo. You know what's just as fun? One bowl recipes! I mean, a homemade cookie recipe with no fuss and I only have to clean one bowl?! Just tell me where to sign because I’m SO there!
This flourless cookie recipe is as simple as it gets. Throw all ingredients in a bowl, give it a good mix, and then spoon and bake! Delicious homemade cookies in a flash.
- Peanut butter - this functions as the 'glue' holding the cookie together. Any kind of nut butter with work!
- Coconut sugar - for a touch of sweetness.
- Egg - room temperature eggs are best for this recipe.
- Reece's pieces - the icing on top of the cake if you will. We elevate the peanut butter flavor with a sprinkle of Reece's pieces baked into these cookies.
Healthy Flourless Nut Butter Cookies Tips & Tricks
- I love a nice warm cookie hot out of the oven, but these are not those type of cookies. Because they have no flour in them, you need to let them cool completely. You can let them cool all the way on the cookie sheet or you can carefully transfer them to a cooling rack after they come out of the oven.
- I used a creamy peanut butter in this recipe but any type of nut butter will work! Even a seed butter sounds delicious. Just make sure it’s a creamy-style as I’ve found that to be the best texture for this recipe.
- Reese’s pieces are scattered throughout these cookies for a some added nut butter flavor, however, they are totally optional. You’ll still get that nut butter flavor we want in the cookie. I simply added them in here for a little oomph (and for the pictures ????. If you’re passing on the Reese’s pieces, I recommend using ½ cup chocolate chips so get that chocolate & nut butter combo.