With fresh white peaches, creamy ricotta, and crisp arugula all drizzled with balsamic glaze, this pesto flatbread is summer in pizza form! With a crispy thin crust, slice it up however you like for an elevated flatbread. It makes the perfect appetizer or small bite everyone is sure to devour!
This Pesto Flatbread post is sponsored by Angelic Bakehouse. All thoughts are my own. Thank you so much for supporting brands that make The Fit Peach possible!
What is Pesto Flatbread
Flatbread pizza is some of the best in my humble opinion. The crust is thin and crispy but study enough to hold all the toppings. I like to think of it as a "lighter" pizza (aka make it 3 pieces not 2 😉 ).
Pesto flatbread when you replace the traditional pizza sauce with delicious savory pesto. Trust me, if you're a pesto fan you're going to love it! In this recipe we mix together the pesto and ricotta cheese to create a creamy pesto-packed spread as the base of our pizza. Don't ask questions, just try it out!
What is a Flatzza?
A Flatzza is Angelic Bakehouse's term for a flatbread pizza crust. I used it here in this recipe! They are made with their famous 7 sprouted whole grain blend, are certified vegan, and easy to bake - simply pop it in the oven with your desired toppings.
I store mine in the freezer and pull it out when the flatbread pizza cravings hit! You can check out where to find them near you here.
White Peach and Ricotta Pesto Flatbread Ingredients
Angelic Bakehouse Flattza
1 tablespoon basil pesto
⅔ cup ricotta cheese
1 fresh white peach
¼ cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup baby arugula
2 tablespoon balsamic glaze
2 tablespoon olive oil
How to Assemble your Pesto Flatbread
Assembling a pizza is almost as important as picking the toppings. Here is how we do it:
- Mix the ricotta an basil pesto together and spread over top of crust
- Next, place your freshly sliced white peaches on top
- Add dollops of mozzarella cheese scattered on top and bake
- Once baked, sprinkle the flatbread with baby arugula
- Finally, drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil
Be sure to check out these other savory recipes we have on the blog!
Crispy White Peach and Ricotta Pesto Flatbread with Balsamic Glaze
- 2 tablespoon basil pesto
- ⅔ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Angelic Bakehouse Flatzza Pizza Crust*
- 1 fresh white peach - sliced thin
- ¼ mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup baby arugula
- 2 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese and basil pesto. Spread over top of the pizza crust.2 tablespoon basil pesto, ⅔ cup part-skim ricotta cheese, Angelic Bakehouse Flatzza Pizza Crust*
- Place sliced peaches on top followed by dollops of mozzarella cheese. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.1 fresh white peach, ¼ mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle baby arugula over top, drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil, slice and enjoy! Pizza slices will keep fresh in fridge for 2 - 3 days when stored in air-tight container.½ cup baby arugula, 2 tablespoon balsamic glaze, 2 tablespoon olive oil