Grab your breakfast and caffeine all in one with these cappuccino overnight oats. They're creamy and light with hints of espresso in every bite. Made with only a few ingredients and sweetened naturally with maple syrup. Make them ahead of time for the perfect on-the-go breakfast!
If you're one of those 'I simply can't be bothered' people in the morning, this one is for YOU! Not only will these overnight oats give you a little boost of caffeine to get moving in the morning, they're also already prepared when you wake up. What more could you want out of a breakfast?! They're simple and easy to make ahead of time and, trust me, you'll thank yourself early the next day.
Overnight Oats Ingredients
Cappuccino overnight oats are quick and easy to make with many substitutions you can make to customize it to your liking. Here is what you need:
Rolled oats (sub gluten-free if needed)
Almond milk (sub any dairy-free milk)
Maple syrup (sub honey or agave or omit)
Espresso (sub strong coffee or decaf)
How to Make Cappuccino Overnight Oats
- First, pour your oats (these are my favorite) into a large mixing bowl (depending on how many servings you are making)
- Next, add the nut milk, maple syrup, espresso, and vanilla and stir to incorporate
- Sprinkle the chia seeds into the mix and stir to disperse the seeds into the oats
- Transfer the oats to an airtight container and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) to set
- Once the oats have set, pour into a glass jar, top with a little extra espresso and toppings of choice, and dig in!
More Breakfast Recipes You're Sure to Love!Print
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk (sub any nut milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 shot espresso (plus one more to top if desired)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Toppings (optional: slivered almonds, frothed milk, banana slices, etc.)
- Pour rolled oats into a large bowl. Add the almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and espresso and stir to combine. Sprinkle in the chia seeds and stir again to disperse into the oats
- Place mixture in an airtight container in the fridge and let it set for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight)
- Once set, spoon into glass jars, top with an extra shot of espresso plus desired toppings, and enjoy!
Keywords: Cappuccino Overnight Oats, Overnight Oats, Coffee Overnight Oats, Gluten-free