Thick and creamy Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats are the ultimate healthy fall on-the-go breakfast! They’re simple and easy and perfect for those with clean eating in mind. Made with actual coffee and real pumpkin puree’, it’s like your favorite fall drink in a jar! Recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and has a gluten-free option.
3 Reasons Why I Love These Pumpkin Spice Latte Over Night Oats
- You can prepare them the night before (or make a big batch at the beginning of the week if you’re really on top of your meal prep game) and when you wake up, they’re sitting there ready to be eaten.
- All the fall flavors! I’m sure you know by now, I kind of like fall. These oats are packed with the ultimate fall feels — think pumpkin and nutmeg and cinnamon galore.
- THERE’S COFFEE IN IT! Yep, it’s like a two-for-one deal. You get your breakfast and your caffeine all in one!
Healthy Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are one of the healthiest on-the-go breakfasts out there. When made right, they provide a nice blend of complex carb (from the oats), healthy fats (from nut milk and chia seeds), and protein (I usually top mine with greek yogurt or chopped nuts for added protein but you can also spoon in a little protein powder of choice). They make the perfect meal in the morning or afternoon snack!
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats Tips
Here are a few tips to ensure your overnight oats come out perfect and creamy every time:
- Use old fashion rolled oats (these are my go-to). To get the creamy texture, thick oats work best in this recipe. Please note, quick oats will not work as they are meant to be heated up and cooked fast.
- Real pumpkin is key. Nobody enjoys the taste of artificial pumpkin (blah). Plus, canned pumpkin puree is easy to find in the store this time of year!
- Don't skimp on the toppings. Get creative with your toppings! I used a dollop of greek yogurt for some added protein here as well as chopped nuts and more cinnamon. Some other options could be nut butter, honey or maple syrup, and maybe a sprinkle of granola for some crunch!
Want even more overnight oats recipes? Check out these below:Print
MAKE SURE TO TAG ME @THE.FIT.PEACH ON INSTAGRAM OR LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU MAKE THIS HEALTHY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE.