The healthy pumpkin yogurt parfait of my dreams! This dish is loaded with layer upon layers of delicious fall flavors like real pumpkin, homemade spiced granola, and creamy nut butter. It’s thick, creamy, and basically a healthy pumpkin pie in a cup!
Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfaits
Yogurt parfaits are the perfect nutritious on-the-go breakfast, snack, or dessert. When made properly, they can be fairly healthy - full of protein, healthy fats, and complex carbs. Here are a few tips to make your pumpkin yogurt parfait both delicious and nutritious:
- Use plain greek yogurt. We flavor our yogurt ourselves with creamy pumpkin and nut butter so there is really no need for flavored yogurt which can have added sugars
- Low fat yogurt is best in this recipe. Again, because we add our own fat into the parfait (in the form of nut butter) we can use a lower fat yogurt and it will still be delicious!
- Use real pumpkin. I don't know about you, but artificial pumpkin makes me cringe. Not to mention it just doesn't live up to the taste of real pumpkin. Real canned pumpkin isn't too hard to find this time of year. This one is my favorite.
The Layers - Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait Edition
A good pumpkin yogurt parfait contains lots of layers. Here are the layers we have going on here from bottom to top:
Fall Spiced Granola
Fall Spiced Granola
How to Store Your Yogurt Parfait
Yes, you can make this yogurt parfait ahead of time for a quick breakfast/snack on the go. I recommend keeping all components separate until you are ready to assemble. In a mason jar or glass tupperware, begin to layer the parfait as listed below. Enjoy it within 3 hours for optimal texture and creaminess!
More Pumpkin Recipes You're Sure to LovePrint
Dreamy Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfait
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
The healthy yogurt parfait of my dreams! This dish is loaded with layer upon layers of delicious fall flavors like real pumpkin, homemade spiced granola, and creamy nut butter. It’s basically a healthy pumpkin pie all in a cup!
- ½ cup pumpkin puree’ (divided in half)
- ⅓ cup Fall Spiced Pumpkin Granola (divided in half)
- ½ cup nonfat greek yogurt (use a dairy-free yogurt if desired)
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- To make the parfait, we are going to layer each ingredient into a jar or bowl. Start with half the pumpkin puree’ at the bottom
- Sprinkle half the granola on top then ½ cup of yogurt
- Next, add 1 tablespoon nut butter then continue layering with the other half of the pumpkin puree’ first, then the rest of the granola on top
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg on top and dig in!
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Parfait
- Calories: 253
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Protein: 15
Keywords: Pumpkin Parfait, Healthy Granola, Fall Granola, Vegan, Gluten-free
MAKE SURE TO TAG ME @THE.FIT.PEACH ON INSTAGRAM OR LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU MAKE THIS DREAMY PUMPKIN PIE YOGURT PARFAIT RECIPE.
Blanca Martinez says
Hi, this recipe looks delicious, I have a question. What kind of nut butter you used? Thankful! First time visiting your blog.