This cookies & cream gluten-free s'mores post is sponsored by Lily’s Sweets. All thoughts are my own. Thank you so much for supporting brands that make The Fit Peach possible!
Deliciously golden brown cookies & cream gluten-free s'mores! The cherished childhood treat just got a major upgrade with creamy cookies & cream white chocolate sandwiched in between a warm toasted marshmallow and crispy graham cracker squares. Easily oven-baked indoors, there's no fire required.
Cookies and Cream Gluten-free S'mores
Oreo, meet s'more. S'more meet oreo. That's basically what we have here - a s'more oreo sandwich. And let me tell you, it's freakin' delicious! We took the classic childhood treat and put an elevated spin on it with Lily's Sweets new Cookies & Creme White Chocolate bar.
Lily's Sweets Cookies and Creme White Chocolate Bar
You heard it here first folks, Lily's Sweets has come out with a new line of white chocolate and it's oh-so-good. Like all Lily's products, their new white chocolate is botanically sweetened with stevia and certified gluten-free.
Their cookies & creme flavor is by far my favorite. It has a silky smooth white chocolate base with little specks of chocolate cookies in the mix. Oh, and it is fabulous inside a warm s'more.
What you need to make indoor gluten-free s'mores
- Gluten-free graham crackers - I have a homemade version here or you can buy gluten-free graham crackers at the store
- Cookies & creme white chocolate bar - Lily's Sweets just came out with a new stevia-sweetened white chocolate bar and it's amazing!
- Marshmallows - I used these vegan marshmallows
Indoor Oreo-inspired S'mores Steps
Did you know it's super easy to make s'mores indoors? Prepare to have your world rocked because it's quite simple to bake s'mores in your oven:
- First, line a baking pan with gluten-free graham crackers. Then place a large marshmallow in the center of each graham cracker square. Place the baking pan in the oven on a LOW broil for 3 - 5 minutes. This is what makes sure the marshmallow is cooked on the inside so you have a nice melted center. To get a little char on the outside, increase the oven temp to a high broil and watch it closely for 1 - 2 minutes until desired doneness.
- While the marshmallows are still warm, place a little cookies and cream white chocolate on top followed by another graham cracker square.
- Once cool enough to the touch, enjoy!