Consider your appetizer game officially leveled up with these spinach artichoke toast sticks! We take your favorite creamy savory dip and smothered on top of perfectly toasted Angelic Bakehouse sprouted grain bread. It makes the perfect finger food to bring to happy hour and is sure to be devoured!
This post is sponsored by Angelic Bakehouse. All thoughts are my own. Thank you so much for supporting brands that make The Fit Peach possible!
Can we all agree that the person who brings the spinach artichoke dip is always the unsung hero of happy hour? It's hard not to love a creamy-style dip loaded with delicious soft artichokes and spinach. We take it to the next level and spread it on top of pre-sliced bread sticks it can go from platter to plate in a cinch!
Sprouted Grain Bread
High quality bread is a no-brainer with this recipe. We want a bread that is nutritious, has excellent toasting abilities, and can hold a big spoonful of artichoke dip! Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7-Grain Bread can do it all. It's naturally sweetened, made with seven sprouted whole grains, and can hold the weight of delicious spinach artichoke dip!
Spinach Artichoke Toast Sticks Ingredients
Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Grain Bread
How to Make Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
Homemade artichoke dip is fairly simple to make. You'll need a good blender or food processor.
- First we make the "cheese" sauce by blending soaked cashews, nut milk, olive oil, and some spices
- Next, we fold in the spinach in a separate bowl until it becomes soft
- Add in the chopped artichokes and mix to coat
- Last, we heat up the dip in the oven (on top of toast) so it's nice and warm and a little toasty on top
Looking for more summertime appetizers? Check out these recipes!
Spinach Artichoke Toast Sticks
- 1 ¼ cup cashews - soaked in warm water
- ½ cup nut milk
- 3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 14- oz can artichokes
- 2 cups spinach - lightly packed
- 6 slices Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Grain Bread
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a food processor, blend the soaked cashews, nut milk, nutritional yeast, olive oil, lemon, garlic powder, black pepper, and sea salt until creamy.1 ¼ cup cashews, ½ cup nut milk, 3 tablespoon nutritional yeast, 2 tablespoon olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Transfer the cashew mixture to a large bowl and stir in the spinach and artichokes until the spinach is soft.14- oz can artichokes, 2 cups spinach
- Slice a couple pieces of Angelic Bakehouse bread until thirds and place on a baking pan to form one long piece of bread. Spoon the spinach artichoke dip over top of the bread and bake for 10 - 15 minutes in the oven until the bread is crispy.6 slices Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Grain Bread
- Let cool slightly then serve and enjoy!