Celebrate fall with this large batch spiked apple cider punch. With hints of apple, orange, and cinnamon flavor and topped with bubbly Prosecco, it's an adult beverage every autumn party needs.
When fall is in the air, so is hosting season! From football games, to pumpkin carving, to friends-giving, there are so many reasons to get family and friends together over the fall. Along with a simple charcuterie board, this spiked apple cider punch is sure to impress any and all guests. It's easy to whip up and requires minimal ingredients plus you can serve it in a fun dispenser.
Ingredients and Substitutions
- Apple cider - Provides subtle crisp hints of apple flavor along with a classic fall flavor. Swap with unsweetened apple juice if needed.
- Orange juice - Fresh is always best but it you need to purchase it from the store, try to get one with additives or pulp.
- Ginger beer - This adds a touch of sharp ginger favor along with some bubbles. Swap with ginger ale if needed.
- Vodka - Completely options yet recommended if you want a boozier punch.
- Prosecco - Adds a nice blanket of bubbles while also supplies a light and crispy sweet flavor. You can also use champagne or another bubbly white wine.
How to Make Spiked Apple Cider Punch
You will need a large punch bowl for this recipe.
Step 1 : Mix all the punch ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well with a whisk to incorporate everything together.
Step 2 : Add the apple slices, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and star anise to the bowl. Gently press them down into the liquid. Not only are these garnishes pretty, but they will also add some nice fresh flavor to the drink as they sit. Fill up the rest of the bowl with another bottle of Prosecco or use seltzer water.
Step 3 : Serve! Allow your guests to serve themselves with cocktail glasses off to the side filled with ice.
How to Serve
If you're making this punch for a crowd, it's best to have glasses off to the side with an ice bucket so they can fill up a glass themselves.
If you want to give them the option to rim their glass, set out a small plate with a little maple syrup and another small plate with cinnamon sugar. Each guest can dip the rim of their glass into the maple syrup and then directly into the cinnamon sugar before filling it up with ice and punch.
Fall Punch Storeage
Store any leftover cider in the fridge for up to a week. Give the bowl a little stir before pouring a glass and enjoy all week long!
Frequently Asked Questions
Many liquors pair well with apple cider! For a lighter take, vodka is a great choice. You can also use bourbon, whiskey, or rum for a more flavorful liquor.
Absolutely! Just make sure to use unsweetened apple juice so the flavor will resemble apple cider.
Check out even more fall-inspired cocktails:
PS : If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a star review and comment below! Also be sure to follow along with me on Instagram and Pinterest to stay up to date on all tasty recipes here at The Fit Peach!
More popular The Fit Peach Recipes:
Spiked Apple Cider Punch
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 ½ cup orange juice
- 1 ½ cup vodka
- 18 oz ginger beer
- 1 bottle prosecco
- apple slice - to garnish
- orange slices - to garnish
- cinnamon sticks - to garnish
- star anise - to garnish
- 1 bottle Prosecco or seltzer
- Add the apple cider, orange juice, vodka, ginger beer, and Prosecco to a large punch bowl. Stir well with a whisk to mix everything together.3 cups apple cider, 1 ½ cup orange juice, 1 ½ cup vodka, 1 bottle prosecco, 18 oz ginger beer
- Add apple slices, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and star anise to the punch bowl. Fill up the bowl with another bottle of Prosecco or seltzer (I love adding an orange flavor).apple slice, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, 1 bottle Prosecco or seltzer
- Serve with glasses and ice on the side and enjoy!